Ebon Reach's Pit Fights
Friday, April 8th at 5pm
At the Pits
What is this event?
Pit Fights in the Ebon Reach! Come and test your metal against the best fighters in the realm... Or come watch and bet your items on the fighters. Special Dice Combat system designed by yours truly. Unarmed one on one brawls. The first round of a championship Bracket!
Who is invited?
What should you wear?
Participants should wear tight fitting clothing or nothing.
Spectators... whatever they like... or nothing
What is going to happen?
A shady merchant will be selling strange wares to give the spectators a little something.. more.. to interest and entertain them.. beyond blood! As the Pit fight's will promise a lot of it!
One on One combat in the pit. Brawler style fighting. Natural weapons only. Dice combat based on my mechanics. (NC's on mechanics available on request)
The first round will be random opponents. They will be tracked and bracketed up to a champion. People will then fight for the right to challenge for the title.
Dice Combat Mechanics are as follows:
Players roll for first attack. Highest attacks first.
Turns will look like this:
- Fighter A: Attack Roll, Post
- Fighter B: Defend Roll
- Pit Boss: Announces hit points
- Fighter B: Attack Roll, Post
- Fighter A: Defend Roll
- Pit Boss: Announces hit points.
Rolls for Blocks or dodges:
- Full Block/Dodge: 100-90 Reduce attackers roll by 40
- Partial Block/Dodge: 89-50 Reduce attackers roll by 20
- Poor Block/Dodge: 49-10 Reduce attackers roll by 10
- No Block/Dodge: 9-0 Reduce attackers roll by 0
Rolls for attacks:
- Critical Hits 100-90 -3 Hp
- Hits 89-60 -2 Hp
- Glancing blows 59-30 -1 Hp
- Misses 29-10 0 Hp
- Critical Misses 9-0 Attacker losses 1 Hp
SUGGESTIONS on Injuries and reactions!
- Critical Hit - 100-90 - A Critical Hit is capable of serious injury, such as Major broken bones, internal bleeding, large open wounds, concussions, and in the case of victory - outright KO.
- Normal Hit - 89-60 - A Normal Hit is capable of moderate injury, such as Minor broken bones and fractures, serious bruising, deep cuts, and disorientation.
Glancing Blow - 59-30 - a Glancing blow only inflicts minor injury, such as bruising, minor cuts, and pain.
- Normal Miss - 29-10 - A Normal Miss is an attack that deals no damage, whether by dodging, blocking, parrying, outright missing, or by the defender simply absorbing the blow.
- Critical Miss - 9-0 - A Critical Miss is the rare attack that backfires or fails spectacularly, where the attacker themselves are harmed equivalent to a glancing blow.
Who should you contact with questions?
Hikari (Tenmeihikari Resident)