Mystaran's Remembrance Day
Saturday March 5th All Day for open-style roleplay.
Special address from the Governor at 5pm, followed by turn-style story telling.
Will be held at multiple locations.
Who is Invited?
Eyrone, even those not refugees from Mystara!
What is going to happen?
Areas will be set up for ‘remembrance’ for the full day.
This is –open- roleplay. It will be what you make out of it. Grab a friend, grab a small group, and visit the locations!
- Location Stormstead at the Salty Swallow will be playing host to the remembrance of the kingdom of Stromness and the fields and representing the Air Element.
- Location Ebon Reach at Opium Ledge Area will be playing host to the remembrance of the Sanctum and the undergrounds of Mystara and representing the Fire Element.
- Location Moei Asing at Lower ledge of Tilikambo will be playing host to the remembrance of Ered Eithel and the surrounding lands and representing the Earth Element.
- Location Reef/Beach area will be playing host to the remembrance of Mystara's seas, rivers, and ponds and representing the Water Element.
- Location Moei Mound will be playing host to the remembrance of the Myst and representing the Myst Element.
Official Address at 5pm
Location: Moei Mound.
Governor Jil will be giving a short speech followed by opening the floor to Mystara story telling in a turn-style fashion.
Who to contact for questions?
Jens.Ixchel (Also contact me if you would like to do anything specific in one of the locations!)