Token Cost: 4 Tokens
Amount: 500 gram
Description: Yue’s Grief is a bit of moonstone, roughly as large as a golf ball that can be found near or in meteorites that have landed in Eyr. Some bits might be found further away having fallen off while the meteorite fell. A gift to Ame Moei from Yue and Yang, the meteors are what is left of the children Yue destroyed so long ago. As such, each meteorite’s makeup if different and not all of them contain these magical stones.
The stone is attuned to a specific player and must be activated through spell or ceremony. The stones themselves illuminate a 10ft radius with a moonlight type of radiance. The light is a gentle light, not harsh - like a single-strand of christmas lights. Were-creatures may be sensitive to it. Given the size of the specimen, it probably won’t be enough to turn them, but may cause them discomfort. Undead would be unaffected by the light.
The player can blow on the rock’s surface to trigger heat, though they should be careful what the rock is sitting on at the time. It will be hot enough to boil water, start fires in dry brush, cloth or wood and cause some discomfort (2nd degree?) burns if held against skin. ( Could trigger it with a word, which means only the player can trigger their stone. http://fantasynamegenerators.com/cavemen-names.php )
Restriction Level: High - Restricted (mostly because it is rare)
Terms & Conditions: As a token reward, this is a small bit of moonstone, no larger than golf ball. Examples of use include yet are not limited to:
- Staff head
- Portable light source
- Underwater light source
- A heavy necklace
- It can be, with the correct steps (see MA/KD faction leads) turned into a dust or powder for use in magic rituals.
- Boil water
- Fire starter
How to Use
When your character is ready to hand over their Yue's Grief to a crafter/business within Eyr the following action should be taken:
- The object marked 'Yue's Grief' found within the reward folder should be rezzed in-world.
- Confirm you wish to 'utilize' the item by clicking 'yes' (if select no, remember to take the object back into your inventory for later use)
- The object will then expire and self delete, sending email confirmation of IC use to the Eyr admin team for us to log in our token reward records.
- The Yue's Grief is considered 'used' and the crafter/business is free to icly create your ordered/requested object (so long as meets the terms and conditions of use)